Collonil Shoe Cream, 50ml
Collonil Shoe Cream with softening waxes. Colours and cares for smooth leather. Revives and brightens colours.
We've found that shoe creams are much better suited for use on handbags than shoe polishes. Polishes don't penetrate the leather, and give a high shine finish when buffed. Creams are absorbed by the leather - helping to keep it soft and supple - and give a 'satin' finish when buffed. Unlike polish, shoe cream does not cause a build-up over time which needs to be removed with solvents. Made with shoes in mind, but perfect for handbags too!
We recommend the following colours for Mulberry leathers:
Bordeaux-Mahogany - Oxblood
Dark Berry - Rouge Noir
Dark Brown - Chocolate
Flame - Flame
Flame - Hibiscus
Grape - Violet
Indigo - Neon Blue
Mandel - Oak
Medium Grey - Pavement Grey, Mole Grey
Moos - Olive
Orange - Mandarin
Rosewood - Eggplant
Taupe - Taupe
White can be mixed with any colour to achieve a better match if required.
- Remove dust and dirt from bag.
- Clean leather using a suitable cleaning product.
- Treat dry or scuffed areas with Collonil 1909 Leather Lotion.
- Apply Shoe Cream sparingly and evenly to the surface of the leather with a Collonil Fine Polishing Cloth.
- Buff immediately with the cloth.
- Buff again with a Collonil Horse Hair Brush (this is essential for grainy/printed leathers).
- Any mistakes or build-up can be corrected by applying Collonil Clean & Care as soon as possible, and buffing in gentle circular motions with a Collonil Horse Hair Brush.
- Protect bag before use with one of our hand-picked Collonil waterproofing products.
- We advise testing on a concealed area first.